Expo brake problems

`04 Expo. At 20K service visit to dealership, left side pads were at 50%, right side pads were at 10%. (Front and Rear).

Dealer replaced pads under warranty due to severe difference in wear. Never noticed a problem before or after pads were changed. Vehicle does NOT pull to the right when braking.

Now, (~5K miles later), I am getting a shudder coming through the steering wheel when brakes are applied. Vehicle seems harder to stop as well.

Any TSB's out that I should be aware of related to this problem? Dealer had no explanation for reason for uneven wear.

Philip Lee '04 Expo '67 Barracuda '88 Wrangler '05 300C (on the way)

Reply to
Philip Lee

Shudder = warped rotors = overheated rotors, one side more worn, check proportioning valve.

mb

Philip Lee wrote:

Reply to
Marc B