Ford ranger battery light on still

Hi I have replaced everything to the charging system and the only way the truck will stay running is hooked to another car if u disconnect from the car it
drains battery really fast and then cuts out and if you remove the terminal it still dies out new alternator main fuse and new battery connections
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 11:18:03 PM UTC-5, Ranger danger 420 wrote:

Have the new alternator tested. Swap components with another equal Ford until the other Ford's electrical system fails.
Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin
replying to Rick C. Hodgin, Ranger danger 420 wrote: I had it tested twice and returned it once for a replacement just in case charged the battery used a different battery and still nothing what other things are part of the charging system
On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 12:18:03 PM UTC-5, Ranger danger 420 wrote:

I'm not sure what to tell you. I have a 1990 Ford F150 4.9 pickup truck. If I had the same problem you're having, I'd begin by getting a truck like mine and having it side-by-side. I'd start measuring voltages on the same wires. I'd start looking for broken leads, and improper grounds.
I know on my pickup truck, if the connection at the starter solenoid isn't good, I get weird voltages on the system. My truck's tachometer will float up and down a little. Until I figured that one out, it was weird.
Start with measuring voltages at various places on the wires going into and out of the alternator. Trace them back a few inches at a time and see if they're still good. Wiggle some wires around and see if you can get it to make contact and begin charging, etc.
Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin
replying to Rick C. Hodgin, Rangerdanger420 wrote: Thx it's fixed bad wire