Ford Ranger Wiring Diagrams

Hey Everyone!! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has helped me out. So in return, I wanted to send some links that I have used to find the wiring diagrams for my Ford Ranger, and there free!! I hope these help others that could probably need them, and are like me, just do not have the money to pay for them. Let me know if these help anyone out. Again, thanks everyone!!

WIRING DIAGRAMS:

RANGER WIRING:

RADIO WIRING DIAGRAMS:

FORD RANGER WIRING AND CHART & DIAGRAMS:

(You may have to copy and paste the links)

HOPE THIS HELPS OTHERS!! LET ME KNOW!!

Reply to
dc_bpoppa

The engine wiring diagram is much better than the Haynes manual I have!

Thanks very much! Mike

Reply to
RepairJunkie

A crayon drawing is better than a Haynes manual.

Reply to
Steve Barker

And that's a shame, isn't it? I used to get the Chilton and the Haynes manuals for my cars because between the two of them, I could get pretty good coverage for anything I needed to do. Worked great for repairs on my '89 Probe, and on my '74 Mustang II. I've glanced at some of the newer ones, and wouldn't waste my money on them. Too bad. There are a lot of people who still do home repairs, but don't want to necessarily spend hundreds for a set of Helms or OEM shop manuals.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

On Mar 9, 7:19 am, "SC Tom" wrote: ...

I've found the alldata information for my Ranger and Thunderbirds to be extremely comprehensive and very valuable. It seems the relationship between ford and alldata is quite good. I pay $14.95 a year for access to the information online

and I've never been disappointed.

Reply to
Mike H