FS 1984 Ford F-250 55K miles, Windsor V-8, auto w/Stahl Maintenance Bed

FS is a like new 1984 Ford F-250 Pick up truck. No rust. You can see pics at:

was a Texas truck used a municipal airport, runs perfect, strongand dependable with 55,000 actual miles. this truck is ready to GOanywhere...all original, I'm retired and can no longer use it. or useengine and transmission in project car. I want $3995 OBO. inSpringfield, IL

217 546-4779
Reply to
janet