Photo ford f-250 49" Irok

Hello.. My name is Kristjan and I live in a small country called Iceland. (It's in North Atlantis.) I just wanted to show you the first photos of my 49" Ford. It's a Ford f-250 XLT lariat. 7,3 disel and C6 automatic tranny with NP 205. Take a look and give me a comment. there will be more photos soon.

Kristjan Krossdal

Reply to
Kristján Krossdal

Looks like they'd work pretty good aired down in the snow and ice you get up there. Heres another Ford with 49" Iroks. It'd be OK without the boat anchor on the winch.

Good luck with that, hope you don't pretzel the front shafts the first trip out :)

Demon