good website for help?

I have just purchased an '01 4x4 F-150 and would like to find out what transmission, transfer case, axle ratio, bla, bla, bla....

anyone know of a site that will help me figure this out? it has a 5.4 and automatic tyranny - I would like to find out what ratio it has in the axle (hopefully just reading some numbers stamped on the pumpkin - something short of jacking it up and spinning the wheels by hand...)

anyway - you get the picture. just looking for some place to make it easy...

B.

Reply to
brad smith

Yeah