help my van won't run right

i have a 1979 ford e150 and it won't idle right... where do you line up the timing mark of the harmonic ballancer .. some one was nice enuopght ot mark it for me ... i think im in time but the car runs like poo poo... i checked the plugs and cleaned them up ...... check the firing order my carb only has 2 screws one it looks liek for the idle and the other is by the choke .. please help me whe nit does run ( but real rough ) when put into gear it dies... i check for a vacume line loose but nothing ....... looks loose or missing .... please help me for i know vw's better

Reply to
tomeverett13