how to install brake pads on f250

how do you install brake pads on a 92 f250 on the front tires... i took my tire off but i can't figure out how to take off the old pads and put on new ones... please email snipped-for-privacy@jcjc.edu asap... thanks

Reply to
penglish8345

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:38:04 -0700, penglish8345 rearranged some electrons to form:

If you've never done it before, I would suggest you acquire a Chiltons or a Haynes manual. You have to remove the calipers and compress the caliper pistons back into the caliper body (without overflowing the brake fluid reservoir!) so that the new pads will fit properly. And don't forget the anti-rattle clips.

You really should let someone do it that knows how to do it. If you're going to do it yourself, at least invest in some halfway decent instructions (with pictures).

Reply to
David M

It's easy to do, but like the other gentleman suggested, spend the $15 on a Haynes/Chilton's.

Reply to
scrape