I'd take a truck over a car any day

I think it's more fun to spool them up. I think I am about to get MC's head to explode. That's worth the price of admission right there.

Reply to
<Hobbes

$20 a day! If I want to move anything, that all I need. no use in driving around (at 10mpg) with an empty truck, and then having to take up two parking spaces because the only trucks they make these days and land barges. I look forward to the next gas crunch here in California! I look forward to seeing $4/gallon! then all these SMSers will have to pay dearly to drive their status around.

Reply to
Trey

And the purpose of my Shelby Dodge with the S60 package is to make middle aged balding guys in high end Corvettes look silly not only off the line, but also through the curves. ;-)

Plasyd

-- No information is any better than the assumptions of those who gather it. (paraphrased) Theodore Roszak v1.2a r TW 0/0/r tG 0- 0 DSotM 2 0 44.7%

Plasyd

Well, the simple answer is: Make sure you can afford both, don't limit yourself to just a truck. I own 4 trucks, an SUV and a Vette. I can do anything you can plus I do it with style and class. So sign off AOL leave your trailer home and go get a 2nd job then come back and tell us about it. :)

Reply to
Mike Watson