i need a 98 f150 wiring diagram pleeeeaassssseeee!

im tryin to install an after market cd player in my truck, however, the audio store sold me the wrong harness, so im lookin for the wiring diagram for the cd player to straight wire the new player, help please?

Reply to
firefighter316

wiring diagram for the cd player? That should come with the unit.

If you want the truck diagram, AutoZone website has that......

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt