INFERRED Tire Temperature Gun.

Someone on here last month told about a handheld unit that you could point at a tire and it would read the tire temperature. It sold for about $75 or so. Anybody remember the name or brand? Thanks.

Reply to
Indianaradio

Do a search on Google for "INFRARED Tire Temperature Gun" and you'll find them from about $35 up.

example.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Quite surprisingly, the infrared temp sensors sold at RC hobby shops work very well, and they are inexpensive.

Warren

|INFERRED Tire Temperature Gun. | |Someone on here last month told about a handheld unit that you could point at a |tire and it would read the tire temperature. It sold for about $75 or so. |Anybody remember the name or brand? |Thanks.

THose are pretty common. Raytek MT2 (no laser) $80 and MT4 (w/laser) $100

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

Lots of them on Ebay. Search for non contact thermometer.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Damn, I kinda liked the idea of an *INFERRED* one.

Reply to
Tyrone

I think that's the reason he couldn't find one!! ;-)

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:36:37 +0000, Indianaradio rearranged some electrons to form:

if you search for "infrared" you should be able to find something.

Reply to
David M