looking for a truck

does anybody know of a truck 1995 or later that still has 4x4 with manual transmission, manual shifting for low, high and 4x2 plus manual locking hubs with extra cab or better? Also the engine must be easy to maintain and repair; spark plugs oil and all the stuff that connects to the exterior of the engine. I'm posting here because I own an '88 ranger that fits this description but it is getting old now and I want another.

Reply to
sgtish

Marc B

Any new F-250 can be had with exactly what he's asking for. Goes for a lot of used ones too.

Al

Reply to
Big Al