lost my keys

I lost my keys to my '85 6.9 f250 about a month ago, I've looked everywhere and found nothing. So what I was thinking was, Is there any way I could replace the ignition switch without the keys?
Thanks :-)
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

--
Do you have the owners manual? The manual just might have
that '' key '' information. ( i know i know - bad pun )
Sam Stone wrote:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/982029-ignition-lock-cylinder-removal-with-no-key.html