My 2004 F150 stall's out in the cold weather

It's been very cold the last two days and yesterday morning when I starting the truck, the engining made a clanging sound and eventually warmed up to a point where the noise stopped and it ideld ok. But when I went to drive the truck it started stalling out when I brake to turn or take my foot off the gas. It will reve when starting but not at any consistent RPM. Also the check engine amber light stays illuminated.

Fuel line, fuel injectors??? Anyone have any suggestions and solutions.

thanks,

Al in Canada

Reply to
Al