Need Help ..

I have a 95 Ford Aerostar. The engine would vibrate badly.. it had no miss or anything like that just rocked back and Forth .. Well, I replaced the motor mounts. and that solved the problem of the engine rocking back and Forth .The engine Runs Good smooth idle..Problem is the engine VIbration transfered to the passenger compartment..I figured it was The transmission mount so replaced that and it was worn , but no Change,,, so .The question now is where do I look now ? I find it kind of strange that replacing the motor mounts would do that , but if there were other Probems I guess its possible.. any Help would be appreciated ..

Hoss

Reply to
Wolfie 31