non-power brakes

I dont have a brake booster on my 67 F-100. I pulled one off of a 78 f-150 tonite, and am planning on attempting in install, after i purchase a new master cylinder. The bolt holes look like they line up, for the booster on my 67, but i dont want to disconnect the system untill im ready. I want to clean and paint the "new" booster. My question is, Do I need to cross over the existing brake lines? Im sure ill need to reroute em a little, but cant remember if I have to cross the lines or not. Maybe this was an old chevy trick, but cant remember. Thanks

Reply to
Runningwater

Jagren