OEM Brake Pads/Expedition

Who makes the brake pads for the new '03 Expeditions? Is there an update as to if someone else is making them seeing as I've seen many new Expys with brake dust everywhere.

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

Replaced my brakes on 2001 F150 with ceramics - no brake dust at all - and no fading so far. I had Midas install mine - only because I wasn't paying for them and they offered a lifetime warrantee on them.

The factory pads are terrible for the dust they leave.

Don

Reply to
Don