OT BioDiesel

Anyone with experience making or have any great links to info on bio-diesel?

I'm thinking of delving into it, and have some pretty good info, but you can never do enough research right?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

My Names Nobody

I've been giving it quite a bit of thought also. Evrything that I've read seems pretty simple and there's not that much start-up expense. The only hangup seems to te finding a market for the glycerine. I don't think Kate would interested in making THAT much soap.

Reply to
Big Iron

That's a good point, I'm not sure what to do with the waste product either.

I received some good links over in the Jeep group, put together with what I already have, I may start my build on the kit this weekend. There is a Harbor Freight and a Northern Tool both within 15 minutes of here, for pumps, valves, and such.

I need to cultivate a good report with the local restaurants too. I'd have to build this thing then have it just sit. It'd give Mrs. Spdloader something else to be happy about.

Like she doesn't have enough already.

Later,

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Maybe she and I should talk... You two should NOT be playing together.

Kate

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

"> Maybe she and I should talk...

Oh crap...............

Reply to
Spdloader

: >

: > Kate : >

: >

LOL! Ya nut.

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

I don't have the room for the equipment but looked into it last year too. Here's a good start.

Dave.

Reply to
Dave

its not hard to learn, you have to invest in some equipment.but i have this feeling if this idea takes off, there will then be a shortage of free used cooking oil,, hmmmm. lucas

ds549