Pictures Please - Ford 351 - Ford351C - Ford351W

Hi,
I am working on a new website www.Ford351.com and need pictures of Ford 351 engines. I had a '72 Ford Torino with a 351C engine but no
good engine pictures before restoration.
Specifically, I am looking for 351 C or 351 W engines. Pictures of a "Boss 351" or 351 engines factory installed in non-Ford cars (Pantera, Ski Nautique, Jeep) will be interesting.
Please do not mail me pictures of your cars. I am looking for Ford 351 engine pictures.
Images to snipped-for-privacy@Ford351.com .
Thanks,
snipped-for-privacy@Ford351.com
On Apr 27, 11:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

LOTS of pics and SOUNDS here!! http://www.mustangengines.com /

The 351W engines in boats were from the Industrial Engine division. Had different pulley sizes. Most out of Red Line Marine in Idaho. Since burned down.
Calif Bill wrote:

Ford Industrial is Dearborn. I've never heard of Red Line. They must have been a minority player.
Crusader, Pleasurecraft, Indmar, Holman-Moody, Palmer, Thermo Electron, Interceptor, Commander, Waukesha, Kiekhaefer Aeromarine, now those are Ford Industrial marine customers/builders. And of course, Mercruiser, OMC, & Volvo-Penta outnumber the others in Ford 351 marine usage.
It was up to each marinization firm to specify pulleys & all accessories for their application to the basic Ford industrial engine. Had nothing to do with Ford, they pretty much supplied either a standard or HO engine(usually 2 bbl. vs. 4bbl.), Std. or Rev. rotation.
Rob

Red Line Marine was the distributor for Ford the marinized 351W for most of the industry from what I understand.
A couple of good links from: http://www.bacomatic.org/%7edw/fordv8/fordshop.htm God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes:

Are you interested in 351m (actually 400) produced after 1974?

Site Timeline