Pictures Please - Ford 351 - Ford351C - Ford351W

Hi,

I am working on a new website

and need pictures of Ford 351 engines. I had a '72 Ford Torino with a 351C engine but no good engine pictures before restoration.

Specifically, I am looking for 351 C or 351 W engines. Pictures of a "Boss 351" or 351 engines factory installed in non-Ford cars (Pantera, Ski Nautique, Jeep) will be interesting.

Please do not mail me pictures of your cars. I am looking for Ford

351 engine pictures.

Images to snipped-for-privacy@Ford351.com .

Thanks,

snipped-for-privacy@Ford351.com

Reply to
flrealbot

LOTS of pics and SOUNDS here!!

Thoth1126

The 351W engines in boats were from the Industrial Engine division. Had different pulley sizes. Most out of Red Line Marine in Idaho. Since burned down.

Reply to
Calif Bill

Ford Industrial is Dearborn. I've never heard of Red Line. They must have been a minority player.

Crusader, Pleasurecraft, Indmar, Holman-Moody, Palmer, Thermo Electron, Interceptor, Commander, Waukesha, Kiekhaefer Aeromarine, now those are Ford Industrial marine customers/builders. And of course, Mercruiser, OMC, & Volvo-Penta outnumber the others in Ford 351 marine usage.

It was up to each marinization firm to specify pulleys & all accessories for their application to the basic Ford industrial engine. Had nothing to do with Ford, they pretty much supplied either a standard or HO engine(usually 2 bbl. vs. 4bbl.), Std. or Rev. rotation.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Red Line Marine was the distributor for Ford the marinized 351W for most of the industry from what I understand.

Reply to
Calif Bill

A couple of good links from:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Are you interested in 351m (actually 400) produced after 1974?

Reply to
reader