Powerstroke fuel draining back

Hi,

I have a 2002 F-350 with dual tanks and a powerstroke deisel truck... I ordered this truck from the factory and it has been kind of tough starting ever since I got it right out of the box. What happens is after the truck sits for any longer than 4 days or so, the fuel drains back into the tank and as a result it has to turn over a Gazillion times before it will start... I have a command start on the truck and the command start will sometimes just give up turning ove this truck... Where should I look to find an air leak or has anybody else hed this same problem?...thanks....Jim

Reply to
Jim

Most likely it's the "plastic" switch over valve that switches from one tank to the other. :-(

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J