Re: fuel gauge and trany problem

On Tue, 06 May 2008 02:02:42 +0000, Jeff Strickland rearranged some electrons to say:

Nick, > You should not include your flag in a Text Only newsgroup. > > The GIF file throws the server or the reader, or both, into a tizzy. > >

He's a Web TV user. He doesn't know any better.

Reply to
david

My apologies.I will try to remember in the future.

Nick

Reply to
N in WNC