Re: Wiper Fluid-93 Ranger

Remember, anything that gets sprayed out of the jets gets on the paint job as well. Would you wash your car with ammonia? I only use water and it has worked fine for me for 10 years.

Blue

Paul wrote:

Looking ahead to the summer, would it be alright to use regular water > instead of washer fluid for my 93 Ranger. I just want to make sure it > doesn't damage anything like the pump. > --Paul > >
Reply to
user