Rebuild 87 ford 302 EFI now runs very rich

I just rebuild my ford pickup motor that is a 1987 ford 302 EFI Mostly stock But a comp cam and headers now it is very rich I can't seem to find any probloms tested vacuum lines and I have tested a few of the sensors. but I was more wondering if, with a larger cam I could be loosing my vacuum that runs things like the map and such

Reply to
mattkorby