Shock Recommendation

I have a 1995 Ford Windstar with 105k miles and in bad need of shocks and struts. I am looking for a replacement package that will give the wife as close to OEM ride as possible. A few years ago, another minivan I had needed shocks and I let a shop talk me in to Light Truck shocks and boy, was that a rough experience, very stiff and she did not like it at all. I am not in the market for high performance (high dollar) shocks. Any thoughts on what I should look out for?

Thanks,

Russ

Reply to
Russ Braaten