Spongy brakes - 1998 F350 superduty

I checked fluid level, pad wear is within limits, rotors are good. Vacuum assist seems OK, although I've read two conflicting methods of testing it. The pedal just seems to go down too far and I have to STOMP on the brakes under hard braking conditions. I haven't owned this truck long, and seems like it could be air in the system - any ideas or similar problems among you folks?

Reply to
Doctor John

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:45:11 -0600, Doctor John rearranged some electrons to form:

You might try bleeding them.

Reply to
David M