Superchip on 7.3 diesel

I am considering purchasing the Superchips for my Ford Excursion with a 7.3 diesel. I ultimately would like a little bit better fuel mileage, and a little bit more HP would be nice. My mechanic claims there are problems with frying of the electrical and such. Anyone heard of these?

problems with

It's not too likely that you will get both more HP and better fuel economy at the same time. You need to chose which one you really want.

Reply to
Baghdad Bob

Reply to
bomar