Timing mark on '80, 400CI F350

Hello all;

I want to check/set the timing on an old F-350. It has the 400 cu. in. (6.6L) V-8. I've set the timing on dozens of vehicles...so I'm not a rookie at doing that. But I'll be darned if I can find either the timing mark or the scale. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

And, for extra credit...what should the timing be? 6 deg. BTDC?

TIA; Dusty San Jose, Ca.

Reply to
RVer