TITAN's HERE!

You guys with collapsable F-150's can now get a REAL truck!

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX

Go to hell you dirty little jap crap loving bastard

Reply to
Mistercmk

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:00:25 -0500, CBXX rearranged some electrons to form:

What else can you expect from a Web TV troll? You're plonked, dude... bye bye!

Reply to
David M

I wonder if his mommy knows he's using her webTV again.

Reply to
Mistercmk

Nope,she died in one of those collapsable Ford F-150's!

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX

Collapsible F-150???? Too freakin bad you werent with her in that crash asshole....

Reply to
J Grant

Was with your momma,tell her thanks,she's a pro!

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX

Wow, that was almost clever, using the same shit from the first post you made. Can't you think of anything better you s*****ad?

Reply to
Mistercmk

You can't read? or Comprehend?

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX

Which leaves you with... uh... DEATH SQUADS.

D'oh!

Jim

Reply to
Jim

But they'll drive TITANS not collapsable Ford F-150's!! :

Reply to
CBXXX

Why does your post have the "Thanks, Ripper" tagline in it?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Even 12 year olds can tell the TITAN is better than THE collapsable ford (fuel often repair daily ) F-150

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX

Ahhh, you're 12, that explains a lot. Don't bother responding, I won't see it. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Kill-files are for sissys! :/

The French figured out if you don't feed the pidgeons they won't flock around the outdoor resturants... don't feed the trolls if you don't like 'em. :) (even the french figured that one out;)

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj

You obviously are about 12.....go back to school and learn to spell "Collapsible"....it really isn't that difficult...braindead little bitch.

Reply to
J Grant

most 12 year olds know who to use a spell checker.

Reply to
Perry

Amazing retorts!

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX

Pigeons always find enough food to stay alive, the only sure way to get rid of them is to kill 'em. Bob

Reply to
Bob