tranny adapter

I want to put a T-5 in a 1951 victoria, that has a early ford three speed [ lower bolt on passengers side outboard ]. Maybe someone out on the west coast can tell me which transmission adapter I can buy without all the other parts that I don't need, [kits for early mustang ]. I'm running a 51 flathead motor so the adapters for the early flatheads aren't much help, except to spend more money. If this can be accomplished with just an adapter and driveshaft modification, I also want to do this to a 1957 Ford. Thanks for the help

Reply to
wrenchsr

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego