turn signal on 2000 Ranger

My right front turn signal does not work and the rear blinks very fast. It isn?t the bulb. Any suggestions?

Reply to
jackt

...right front bulb burnt out?

Reply to
Spdloader
Reply to
jackt

Reply to
SC Tom

look for a bad ground on that lamp

> > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report> > > abuse:

Reply to
TranSurgeon

....another idea, does your column have tilt wheel?

The wires in the turn signal switch can break or pull loose on a tilt wheel unit.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I went to the local auto parts store and bought a new flasher. Now, where is it. I can?t find it. Or maybe I?m looking at it and don?t know it.

Reply to
jackt

Thanks, I will check that.

Reply to