warranty on OEM Motorcraft battery?

I have a 2001 250 gas SD that I bought new. The original group 65 Motorcraft battery is therefore approx. 5 years old, and can no longer take or hold a healthy charge. It needs to be replaced ASAP.

Would that OEM battery have any kind of warranty on it that I could use to my advantage??

Where does one buy Motorcraft batteries? Are they available at any place other than a Ford dealer?

Lee Carkenord

Reply to
carkenord

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 02:01:01 -0700, carkenord rearranged some electrons to form:

5 years is pretty good for a battery. There are many excellent brands out there... how come you want to limit yourself to a Motorcraft?
Reply to
David M