Weatherstripping for 1988 Bronco II ?

Where is a good place to get new ORIGINAL type weather stripping that goes around the doors for restoring my 1988 Bronco II ?

I may use JC Whitney but are there any others that might be better for this?

thanks TL

Reply to
Tom Levigne

CJB

Reply to
CJB

I agree with CJB.

Doc

JCW & LMC sell the same product. Check the delivered price at each place, then decide.

LMC is easier/nicer to deal with. I replaced all the ws on my doors/windows last year....purchased from JCW.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Try

Jeff Strickland

That's

Jeff Strickland

A couple of us said that a week or so ago...

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Dude, You need to adjust the self-administered meds. ;-) You said it 25.5 hours earlier than I did.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

LOL! Yer right. No wonder it seems like a really long week.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

On the other hand, time flies when you're sedated ... ;-)

Reply to
Jeff Strickland