what's this connector? (another question)

there's a four pin connector under the center of the dash of my '93 F-150; it has large red, white and blue wires and the small one is green. The small green wire I have verified is tied into the brake light switch. Is this for a trailer brake controller? If so, where do those wires go? I don't seem to have the towing package; if I break apart the 8-pin connector at the rear of the truck, I find only five wires used which I assume are LT, RT, markers, backup lights, and ground. None of the other wires go hot when I turn the key on; I was kind of expecting one of them to receive power if it really were for the brake controller.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel