Where to buy long lug nuts?

Can anyone suggest where to get long chrome lugnuts for a 91 F250? I believe they would be 9/16" by 2". I tried NAPA (longest they have

9/16 by 1 1/2) and regular auto part stores without success.
Reply to
laurie

You might try a tire shop such as Big O or America's Tire. I'm kinda suprised that Napa couldn't find them for ya. Although, Napa stands for (No Auto Parts Available). I can say that because I work at one, and I hear that all the time. Later... Grant Speed Kills...Drive a Honda, live forever...

Reply to
Forcefan83