Will the 30 gallon fuel tank fit an '03 F150 with the 139 inch wheelnase?

Well? Let's hear it folks.

Reply to
David F. Mishiwiec Sr.

I've never seen a post in which the poster's signature was 22x longer than the post itself...

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Contact your dealer and ask? Questions should be free. Also your dealers parts department are usually good at knowing about these things.

Reply to
I. Care

Then don't read it! Sheesh!

Reply to
David F. Mishiwiec Sr.

"David F. Mishiwiec Sr." snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Inconsiderate ill mannered, rude I'll do what I damn will please who doesn't care that the majority of world is still on dial up, and paying by the minute to down load his off topic political views masquerading as a sig line.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

yeah, no kidding...

Reply to
invalid unparseable

That's not the point... Use a sig, not a dissertation.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Reply to
David F. Mishiwiec Sr.

Now you will be plonked for all eternity.

Reply to
I. Care

You are an IDIOT! Sheesh!

Reply to
351CJ

I have posted with this sig at various times for over two years in about

4-5 ng's. The only time that this sig was previously mentioned was to remark that Grant made a decent speech yada,yada,yada.

This is the first that anyone has ever complained about it, or any other sig, for being too long. So please killfile me all you want. If you're so close-minded that something so insignificant as a sig sets you off then I won't mind not being part of your usenet world.

To those who actually answered my original question I thank you.

351CJ wrote:
Reply to
David F. Mishiwiec Sr.

I won't

Reply to
Rob

I'll bet you won't....

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Reply to
David F. Mishiwiec Sr.

Umm...

I guess I started this, but I wasn't harping. What I stated was factual; I actually counted the lines of your sig to come up with the numbers I posted. Why I commented was because you have by far the longest sig I've ever seen. You're free to put it up all you want to; It's your business. I suppose you could use a Grisham novel as a sig if you want, but you can't complain if others plonk you over bandwidth (or other) issues.

Also, if you're going to post a sig as long as my arm, I have every right to comment about it, especially if the sig is 180 out of phase with the topic. By the way, from what I read, the reason that others plonked you is that you threw a hissy fit about our comments. The first amendment goes both ways. If you can put up a political speech as a sig, and make us all download it to read your 5 or 6 on topic words, we can comment about it. It's no big deal...

By the way, I didn't even read your sig. It's probably a beautiful piece of writing.

CJB

The OTHER Kev> >

Reply to
CJB

OK. First it's not writing. If you had read it, or my replies for that matter, you would have noticed at some point that the sig I am currently using is a speech given by them President Ulysses Grant in Des Moines, IA on 9/30/1875 before the Society of the Army of the Tennessee.

I post it in its entirety so people can see his position and keeping sectarian schools separate from Public schools in funding from government coffers. I would offer more insight as to why Grant felt this way but I wouldn't want to drone on this off-topis issue any more than I have already.

As for bandwidth, the sig in question is an attached text file that is

1.55 kb is size. Now I know that most Internet users still use dailup service but even the slowest amongst those poor souls should be able to download that in less than a second with a 28800 Bps connection and in one second with a 14400 Bps connection.

As for perspective, I am a disaster relief services volunteer for the Red Cross. I spent almost 3 weeks in Louisiana and Mississippi last November and they want me to go back again but circumstances don't allow me the privilege of serving those Americans most affected by Katrina and Rita.

When you see people thankful just to be alive and thanking you for driving a response vehicle to a designated distribution point to hand out food and basic hygienic supplies you start to see the little problems in your day-to-day living a bit differently.

So if the size of my sig offends you and anyone else please accept my heartfelt apologies. However, Grant did a marvelous job of summarizing my feeling on why religious schools should not now nor ever receive any subsidies from the federal government. I myself and Roman Catholic and my children did attend a Catholic school but that should not have been funded by anyone other than myself and my wife.

Good night and good luck.

CJB wrote:

Reply to
David F. Mishiwiec Sr.
  1. I am aware that it was a speech. In its present form, however, it's writing.
  2. NO ONE comes to alt.trucks.ford for political commentary.
  3. I'm sorry that we haven't been as "thankful" for your political diatribe as you expected, and that we have expressed less gratefulness to you for your sig than the folks in Louisiana have shown for your help.
  4. I have never seen your sig as a "problem" in my "everyday life." It appears that YOU are the one who has a problem with people commenting about your bloated, off-topic sig. And I thought you had a newfound perspective...
  5. Why in the world do you need to: a. Trumpet your political beliefs in a car group? b. Bring up your humanitarian efforts in this thread? Both of these taken together make you look self-agrandizing. First, you are so smuggly proud of your political beliefs that you have to trumpet them to everyone, no matter that you're rudely changing the topic to do so. Then, when someone points out your self-serving behavior, you smuggly trumpet your humanitarian work as a defense. It's like saying no one else has a right to an opinion about your sig because you're a better human being than the rest of us.

Give me a break!

CJB

Reply to
CJB

.....yeah, and Grant was a drunk.

lol

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Exactly!!!

Reply to
351CJ

To all those who were offended I offer my sincerest apologies.

Reply to
David F. Mishiwiec Sr.