Window Crank Removal

How can I remove the window crank on my 96 ford F250? I'm trying to get the driver's side door panel off. I presume once I get the window crank off, all I will need need to do is remove the Phillips screws. Are there any other hidden catches holding the panel?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Reply to
P Renfree

There is a special tool that fits behind the crank....Auto Zone will lend it to you free of charge....Just remember to return it.

Reply to
Joe Williams