Disable Expedition auto door locks

I have several 2003 and 2004 Expeditions that I manage. We'd like to turn off the auto door lock feature as it is a pain for our use of the trucks. In the owners manual it says to see the dealer. For our

2001's there was a procedure in the manual and we were able to turn it off ourselves. Does anyone know what the procedure is for these??

Thanks!

Bob

Reply to
Bob

This link might tell you what you want to know.

Cheers, Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence