05 Buick Lacrosse questions???

Have some qustion about my new car

Under the windshield next to the remote receiver there is one red light. What for is that ligth?

If there is no passenger, belt reminder light is on. Shouldn't it be off?

How to close car and not to arm the alarm?

Thanks

Reply to
jazu

ROY BRAGG

Congratulations on your purchase.

As far as I know, it is a theft deterrent. It blinks.

The seat belt reminder is usually for the driver's seat belt.

Lock the doors manually.

Reply to
80 Knight

Thank you

This one is next to the CD player.

In my car, for front passenger too.

Reply to
jazu

It is just a theft deterrent. Supposedly, 'bad guys' see it and won't steal your stereo.

Probably a bad seat belt sensor. I have seen many cars keep the 'seat-belt light' on even when the seat-belts are being used. Not a big deal.

Reply to
80 Knight