06 Rendezvous..whine sound from 0-30 mph at 1500-2500 rpm

Anyone know what may be the problem?

help much appreciated since the service center can not duplicate the condition but it does it 80%l the time now and I find that they can not duplicate the problem puzzling.

Reply to
Duck

AaronSpam

The whine seems to come from the transmission, it seems to happen right before the shift into second.

Found some other on line with similiar problem that has a NHTSA bulletin number:3453 and item number 10017150.

Reply to
Duck

dealer called and said they dropped thr tranny pan and found nothing out of the normal.

Reply to
Duck

dealer called and said they dropped the tranny pan and found nothing out of the normal.

Reply to
Duck

Well, if it does it 80% of the time you should probably just leave the car with them and let them drive it until it happens. It is very difficult to suggest what something as vague as a whine could be, over the internet. Perhaps take them for a drive so you can make the problem happen.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

well believe it or not.

Dealer called today and said they tore down the tranny and found a part that was missing in it. LMAO tranny missing a part..and wonder why I still buy American made autos. This maybe the last one.

Reply to
Duck