Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dealer attitude
In 2002 I bought two new Chevy's. Both in Phoenix, one from Van Chevrolet, and one from Brown Chevrolet. So naturally I'm on their email lists and they send me all kinds of sales stuff. Been emailing...
3
3

That time of month
rent, insurance due. need $$$$. Dad
4
4

Would a Buick Regal rim fit on a 1999 Chevy Venture?
I saw a set of rim 5x115 (70.3Bolt hole) 15x6" and other numbers are the same. REGAL SPECS -------------------------- OE size: 15x6 Bolt: 5x115 Lug Nut: 12mmx1.5 CB:70.3 ETC: H VENTURE SPECS...
1
1

86 camaro digital dash problem
bought one today.. runs great 305 t-top underbody awesome BUT the display and radio don't come on.. I am new to the digital dash but have seen them and like em.. Anyone know what this could be ?.. I...
11
11

Forget No. 1; go for profit,GM must focus on quality, not corporate ego
Forget No. 1; go for profit GM must focus on quality, not corporate ego 's No. 1? Who cares. The sigh of relief around Detroit when sales figures this week showed General Motors is once again the...
2
2

Here comes $100 oil, and $3 gas
Here comes $100 oil, and $3 gas YORK ( -- With oil prices setting records over $90 a barrel - and $100 looking ever more likely - experts say there's a good chance drivers will see $3 gasoline before...
11
11

window tinting
Hey Guys.... I just wanted you to know that we have put up a new website that has a lot of information about window tinting and a FAQ page on the current laws about tinting cars in the state of...

1987 Olds Cutlass with 40,000 miles headliner falling
I understand this is a GM thing that happens to chevys, olds, pontiacs and buicks?? anyone know of a FIX?? -- Message posted using information at
7
7

eBay's new Pontiac Neighborhood
8
8

'94 2.2 & '96 2.2
What are the differences between the 2? Could the '94 engine easily be put in a '96 car? Thanks, Ken
1
1

rim size 5x114.3 versus 5x115 ???
Is the minor difference between rim sizes enough to make them non- interchangeable? I am looking for a 5x115 bolt pattern (1999 chevy venture) but often come across 5x114.3 rims I am wondering if they...

Dumb Sumbitchs
They couldn't just use friction-hold wheel covers on my BUICK. Instead, some yo-yo at GM designed "special, double-threaded wheel nuts" You attach the wheel covers to these with plastic nuts. This...
13
13

"shift lock" repair
On my daughters 2005 Chevy Aveo she is unable to shift out of park unless she first inserts the key into the "Shift Lock" slot on shifter. Since sshe is away at school I either need to be able to fix...
6
6

which winter tires are better? Nordic? (or Winter Slalom)?
Do winter tires differ greatly between different brands? If you are to choose between tire a) Nordic or b) BG Winter Slalom ? which one would you get? and why?
5
5

New deal, new layoffs for GM
New deal, new layoffs for GM labor contract that provided unprecedented promises to keep work flowing at General Motors Corp. factories nationwide wasn't enough to protect hundreds of Michigan...
1
1