That time of month

rent, insurance due. need $$$$.

Dad

Reply to
Larry Winkler

I'm a little short right now but I promise to catch up next month. Thanks Dad, I knew you'd understand.

Tell mom I love her and ask if she can send me more of those brownies.

Your loving son

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Oh, I thought your car was on its period.

Reply to
Tim J.

on Tuesday 30 October 2007 04:11 pm, someone posing as Larry Winkler took a rock and etched into the cave:

new CAI, supercharger, shocks, Jeep > 6.5 project. need $$$$

Reply to
PerfectReign

try the life of disability.

Reply to