1979 Chevy C10 Cheyenne Stepside Truck for sale $1700 - Pacifica, CA

Craigslist for pictures:

The good:

** Factory GM Crate 350 4bbl engine 57,000 miles ** 400 Automatic Transmission 57,000 miles ** 12 Bolt rear end ** 3 chamber dual outs ** New tires last year

The bad:

** Body has 3 small dents and rust damage ** Wood bed is weathered and damaged ** Turn signal lever needs new spring

Runs excellent! I bought this truck off a mechanic that worked for the San Bruno police department's motor pool. I've had it 3 years in which I have only put about 15k miles on it (driven around like an old man, used, definitely not abused). Passes smog with FLYING COLORS, currently smogged and registered through July 2008.

Reply to
JuniperTree

How many places did you post this? A practically new truck on an antique car site?

Isn't there a chance that someone on a ski-cap knitting site could be interested?

Reply to
Stude