68 Chevy Stepside for sale in Santa Barbara CA

I have a 1968 Chevy step side pickup for sale. The body and interior have been modified quite a bit including, 5 inch choped top, custom front grille area, custom rear stepside fenders, shaved rain gutters,custom tube bumpers, custom dash with Stewart Warner gauges, and many more mods. The paint is brite yellow but it is starting to fade, the bumpers need to be rechromed, and it needs a little TLC, otherwise it is in good condition. The 350 small block runs great, and it also has a turbo 400 auto, with a B&M star shifter floor shifter. I live in the Santa Barbara, CA. areaand i'm asking $8,000.00 OBO I will also consider trading for a Harley, or a Chevelle/ El Camino. As soon as my scanner is fixed I will post some pics. You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@silcom.com

Thank you

Reply to
Deano