1994 lumina HELP :)

check engine light on and the code (on a snap on code reader) from the garage says.. " ignition pulse " what the hell is this ? It is a 3800 v6. I just had the tranny replaced and now the oil light is on (but sensor is pluged in) and the check engine light is on.. sometimes I can start the car, shut of and restart and it is gone... could there be something in the ignition ?... Would changin the column help or does antyone have any info on what it could be ?... The garage says it could be anything bla bla 4 hours of us poking bla bla miht fix you know.. Thanx for any help you can bring

Reply to
Chevrolet

Shep