Focus Fault P2263

Hi, can anyone help with this ! Foci 1.8 TDCI, 04. Yellow Engine light is on and paid =A345 at local garage to have it diagnosed- comes up with P2263-Turbo Boost pressure performance problem-needs further investigastion. This happened 4 weeks ago, and garage 'cleared the code'. light has gone back on today. There appears to be no effects to performance etc to me.Anyone any idaes on cure- gagare thought new turbo!!!!. Plus how is code cleared if it say a faulty sensor- is it a case of removing dash????. Many thanks for help.

Reply to
sndevereux

wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@l22g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... Hi, can anyone help with this ! Foci 1.8 TDCI, 04. Yellow Engine light is on and paid £45 at local garage to have it diagnosed- comes up with P2263-Turbo Boost pressure performance problem-needs further investigastion. This happened 4 weeks ago, and garage 'cleared the code'. light has gone back on today. There appears to be no effects to performance etc to me.Anyone any idaes on cure- gagare thought new turbo!!!!. Plus how is code cleared if it say a faulty sensor- is it a case of removing dash????. Many thanks for help.

Reply to
DervMan

First of all check all hoses.

Reply to