1996 Chevy Monte Carlo LS.... Throttle Positioning Sensor?

My mom used to have a ?98 Pontiac Boneville and around 80k it started to do this jolt when you turned a certain direction while pressing on the gas. I just bought a ?96 Monte Carlo, and it has done the same thing twice since I?ve been in possesion of it. It took my mom almost a year to find out what was wrong with her car, and I?m wondering if it could be the same thing, and if GM will refund the repair. The Boneville had a recall on the sensor, and I believe that my Monte Carlo and my mom?s Boneville have the same motor, but I don?t know if it is too old for the recall or not.

Reply to
kd87

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Shep