1998 Monte Carlo owners input wanted

(Sorry for the repost from last week, but there were no replies.)

With that said, is there any thing I should be on the look out for on this car? I see that it had some injector work done on it to the tune of almost $900. This is a clean looking car with just over 60k miles on it. The check engine soon light happens to be on too. I might add that it is sitting at the credit union and may get it for a fair price. I may also be able to contact the previous owner since I know who it was.

Is the 3.1 motor in this thing as dependable as some of the older Park Aves? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Mike

David J and Lynne J Shepherd

I can live with the frequent brake/rotor replacements. I didn't think the bad 3.1's hit the scene until 1999, but ever since being burned by a 1999

3.4 Intake manifold gasket leak I have been leery. This is exactly the type of replies I am looking for! Thanks.
Reply to
Mike

Reply to
David J and Lynne J Shepherd