2.2l 4cyl in 91 Beretta

What is the name for the part that is between the cylinder head and the thermostat housing? It looks like cast aluminum. It bolts on to the
cylinder head and the thermostat housing bolts to this part. Mine is broke and I can't look for another one until I find out what I am looking for. Thanks in advance for any help.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.