2000 Impala Steering

My local dealer recommended that I have the steering intermediate shaft replaced so as to eliminate some vibration that occurs during turns. Has anyone done this? What would the level of difficulty be for this procedure? The manual that I have doesn't have information on this repair.

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

There is a lube kit for that shaft. Not a very hard job.

Reply to
shrek

Is this kit a dealer item?

Thanks for the reply.