2001 Buick Century Factory Radio Removal and Repace

Does anyone know where I can get instructions or tips on removing the factory radio on a 2001 Buick Century?

PS: I want to replace it with a factory AM/FM CD radio. Thank you for any help, Jeff

Reply to
jarledge

try ebay for a replacement factory radio. that's where i check first.

Reply to
scott johnson

Here you go this is a great site for remote starts/radio/alarm installs...you should find what you need here

Iron